THE LIVE EVENT IS COMPLETE. USE YOUR EXISTING ACCESS CODE TO WATCH THE VIDEO-ON-DEMAND FROM NOW THROUGH AUGUST 31, 2021. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCESS CODE, YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A TICKET.
1. What kinds of tickets are there?
There are 4 kinds of tickets.
- Keynote presentations consist of one speaker presenting their material in a 90 minutes session ($25 each).
- Theme Segments are 3 to 4 hours long and consist of 3 -5 luminaries who speak to the same subject matter. Each speaker has approximately one-hour to present their material ($55).
- Per day All Access pass for each of the 3 days with unlimited access to both Channels of content and interludes. Friday ($65), Saturday ($115), Sunday ($115).
- Three-day All Access pass for the entire 3-day period which includes all paid events and interludes. ($225).
2. How do I buy a ticket?
From the Expo homepage, click on any featured speaker or theme segment, this will direct you to their page where you can purchase and watch the playback. Also, on menu bar, the Video-On-Demand, link directs you an alphabetical directory of all the various types of tickets to purchase, including the All Access passes.
3. How can I watch Video-On-Demand?
Your email confirmation will be sent after completing your purchase. IMPORTANT: Your order number is not your access code. To locate your access code, look in your cart item. Each item will have a "Downloadable File" link. Clicking on that will direct you to a page with another link that you will download a document file that contains your access code. Activate your access code by logging onto the Expo's website and click on any of the Featured Speakers or Theme Segments you purchased. This will open up their page, where you will then enter in your access code onto the video frame. You can watch the streaming video from now until August 31, 2021.
8. Do I need any special equipment?
Any device that you’ve been using to watch streaming videos should be more than adequate.
9. Is there someone I can call to answer questions?
Yes. Call our toll-free number 1-800-367-5777, leave a message if you get a recording.
10. Is there an email I can send my questions to?
Yes. Address your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. When is the next Expo?
We are planning another Virtual event for mid-June and again in September. Plans are already underway for February 2022 at the LAX Hilton. February 11 - February 14, 2022
2. How is this event different than other events?
The Conscious Life Expo is the largest event of its kind in the world. It brings together communities involved in multiple evolutionary streams into a single powerful force, exerting change in the minds and hearts of people around the world.
3. Why is it so cheap?
The prices are kept low intentionally to bring more people into the conversation.
4. Why is it so expensive?
The prices are kept high because we put more value on things we have to pay for.
5. How do I become a Speaker?
On the Home Page of the website, follow the link to INTERESTED IN EXPO 2022?.
6. How do I become an Exhibitor?
On the Home Page of the website follow the link to INTERESTED IN EXPO 2022?
7. Do you do any other shows?
This event takes a year to plan
8. How many people go to the Expo?
In a typical year between 8,000 and 12,000 people attend the Expo at the LAX Hilton in Los Angeles. Post-COVID? In the first year of the Virtual Expo, as the Expo’s marketing has expanded to include progressive communities around the country and around the world, 7,000 individual viewers have purchased tickets to the first Virtual Expo. We look forward to a healthy and robust 2022 at the sprawling LAX Hilton, combining a jam-packed Exhibit Hall and Speaker Program with the newly acquired Livestream technology.