The Necessity of Seeing Yourself as a Light Bearer
As foretold in Saved by the Light, Chapter 5 box 12, this presentation is a necessity as the world is changing so rapidly, we have no choice but to take a deep, spiritual view of our life.
Dannion will rock your world with the following deep insights:
Looking at life from a spiritual point of view:
- a. How to put difficult events into perspective in your life
- b. How to view anxiety from a spiritual point of view
- c. The spiritual view or value of suicide and why it should be avoided
- d. How our actions in this life empower our actions in the next life
- e. How to connect with a departed loved one
Don’t miss some light-hearted, light-bearing moments with Dannion! Web Site: https://lightstreamers.com/dannion-brinkley
Dannion Brinkley is a NY Times author of the international best-selling book series, Saved by the Light, At Peace in the Light, and The Secrets of the Light. Being struck by lightning in 1975, Dannion was listed as clinically dead for 28 minutes. His near-death experience has recalibrated the way he would live his life: from a self-absorbed bully to helping others. His books have been translated into 22 languages, offering an informative view on the death protocols: the immersive panoramic life review, the seeds of the dark, enigmatic blue-grey place and the prophetic boxes of knowledge. Dannion’s life’s experiences have taught him that no one dies and every breath matters.